Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dream Bathrooms

Happy new year Uptowners! I've been researching amazing bathrooms lately and I couldn't help but share them with you all.

Exhibit A: I have never looked at a bathroom picture for so long in my entire life. If you have such an incredible bathroom, what is the purpose of ever leaving. I mean its an absolute dream space, what more could one want. One day... one day

Exhibit B: Just as cute. Modern, simple, spacious. Perfection really.

Exhibit C: BYOS - Bring your own Spa?

Exhibit D: Aaaah, so Parisian, so spectacular. I love busy wallpaper and the red.

Exhibit E: Perhaps not the most stylish, but certainly the most practical. Perfect little nook for your shampoos and Uptown Soaps :-)

Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.... I think I may have to add more bathroom design posts. They're too fun to look at

No comments: