Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soccer-Mania

So I have to admit it, I'm a pretty big soccer fan. I've watched the games since I was little and living in Europe for the first 12 years of my life has definitely taught me to love the sport. With the World Cup of 2010 just around the corner, I figured it's the perfect time to do a little post on some interesting soccer themed soaps and bathroom products.

These are my absolute favorites! Seriously, what bathroom wouldn't look better by adding this crystal work of art.

Need I say more?!?


Glycerin soccer soaps

Another soccer liquid dispenser. Not as amazing as the first one, but this one would be perfect for a kids' bathroom

Fabulous! If any of you are interested in making this soap, simply search for a soccer ball shaped mold and pour clear glycerin base. I think the result is stunning, simple and simply fabulous.

This is one even has a little toy soccer ball inside. Adorable


And what bathroom would be complete without the perfect soccer ball shower curtain.

No comments: