Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soap Story Stores


I found this interesting soap store the other day and had to feature it. It's called The Soap Story and can be found in The Netherlands, Turkey, Spain and various other countries (except US).


Although I really like the concept of their stores, I'm not too crazy about their products. Is it just me or are they looking a little generic?


Displays are nice. They could use a little more color though. I'm totally kidding!


They have quite a few franchises and this one is a free-standing store instead of a mall store, which most of them are I believe.


Kinda looks like a Candy Store, doesn't it?

Add us to Facebook!

2 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Nice concept, and the colors are pretty, but the packaging reminds me a lot of Sephora's bath and body line.

Bubble Works said...

wow, I actually like their store. It looks so yummy and colourful. Generic, hmm, not really. Maybe it's a european taste thing ? But definitley aiming at the same market as me, which is a bit of a bummer. Hope they don't open round here.