Monday, February 8, 2010

Buddha Soaps

Hey Yall! If you've been following my blog, you have probably noticed that I am a little obsessed with Buddhas. In fact I'm pretty sure I have already written a previous post on buddha soaps but I found some really cool new ones and I couldn't help myself. All of the following are, as always, made out of soap


This is hands down my FAVORITE soap ever! And yes, I am aware of the fact that I say that all the time but this time I really mean it! If someone gave me this as a present, I could almost cry. And I am not one of those girls that cries easily either - only when a super duper cute item is presented in front of me :)


Another Buddha soap in a box but this one seems to have eaten a little too much.


I think this might be the exact same buddha as the first one. I wish I knew what the name of the company is that makes them - if any of you know, please let me know! If this soap is so adorable, I can only imagine what their other soaps look like.

So I found this cute little guy on Soap Queen's Blog. It looks like they made him out of clear glycerin soap and added some seeds (maybe apricot?) to its whole body. Cuteness overload! And that's a good thing.


Cute. Funny. Makes you smile. What more could you want from a soap.


And on a final note, I had to post this because: it. is. amazing :) I will gladly stay in any hotel that has this much sense of humor!

3 comments:

MARIA said...

HI THERE, I USE TO OWN A STORE IN PIERMONT NY AND WE USE TO BUY THAT BUDDHA SOAP FOR THE STORE. THE NAME OF THE VENDOR IS, QUEEN Z OUT OF SAN RAFAEL CALIFORNIA. SHE ALSO MAKES THIS BUDDHA HEAD SOAP, WHICH IS AMAZING. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Uptown Soap Co. said...

Thank you so much Maria!! We will definitely feature them in a future post - they have some fabulous things :)

Eurasian Interiors Chinese Antique Furniture said...

Every time I see this kind of soaps,I always think: Do people really buy them and use them?

After all, it's a Buddha shape, and u will use it to wash ur whole body...?????...... :)