Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Etsy Soap Finds

So I haven't been to Etsy in a really really long time - don't ask why (believe me, I'm asking myself the same question!) There are so many creative soaps that have popped up that I had to feature them. Buckle your seat belts, we are going for a ride!


Is this not the best cupcake you have EVER seen in your entire life. I'm thinking it's choco + mint and although I'm not a fan of eating chocolate, I would buy this soapcake any day!


Okay kinda creepy (just a lil bit) especially if you find this guy staring at you in the bathroom but nevertheless still very unique.


I am loving this adorable little hedgehog soap. Cutest thing ever!


Halloween's just around the corner and if you're trying to find some decoration for your bathroom I suggest getting this guy. It truly is soap. My guess is that it's a decal put on top of the clear glycerin soap and once you start using the soap, the image will fade away.


I think this soap is genius, simple but still genius. You have a layer of white shea butter soap and a layer of blue glycerin soap. If you don't have molds that have this specific design, my suggestion is to take bubble wrap and put it on the bottom of a silicone dish. It will get a really neat texture that's very similar to this.


Bones and Skulls soaps - how can you go wrong? You can't!


I am not a fan of these by any means but I know that they are extremely popular with the masses. I do however realize how difficult they are to make so they get a spot in my blog.


O-M-I-C-G! That's right I said it and I'm not ashamed of it either! Oh my ice cream god. If I seriously had these in my bathroom and was forced to look at them every day, I'm pretty sure I would be another 25 lbs overweight. Cute idea but very evil.


I think this is one of the coolest shapes for soap that I have seen in a long time. Will it fit in the soap dish? Probably not, but I can just imagine how many ways you can wrap these up that will make them even more stunning. Love love love and that yellowish caramely color looks exactly like honey to me. Yummy


I don't think it gets anymore adorable than this folks.


The colors are perfection. I don't even like getting massages but I'm sure I'll try them if I had this massage-bar.


Oooh how I love the ocean - the smell, the color, the sounds.... And this to me, is like an ocean in a bar. Stunning! If you're making this soap at home, you can use poppy seeds, apricot seeds or even blueberry seeds for the top. Just make sure you don't use anything crazy like black pepper (that's right, I know exactly what you were thinking!). Black pepper is fine to use in some soaps but you definitely do not want to put as much as this photograph.


I love this packaging. It looks like something Anthropologie might carry.

No comments: