Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let's hit the stores, shall we!

Don't have enough time to visit your favorite bath and body store? Or are you too afraid to go there in case you might spend your whole life savings in it? Well feast your eyes on these babies. The coolest soap stores/displays around the world.


This is the diptyque store in New York City. I'm loving the mural and how simple the store is.


This is one of the coolest apothecaries I've ever seen, it's called Woodley and Bunny and if you haven't made your way to this Brooklyn establishment yet, you should be ashamed of yourself! It really is one of a kind.


This is Soaptopia, they have 2 retail stores in California. I haven't been to their stores yet, but their displays look pretty good.


Look familiar? Why yes... it is Lush! I have to be honest although I really like some of their products, I can't bring myself to going into their stores too often. There is nothing more I hate than pushy salespeople and let's just say that these guys should get an award on their own. I am a really big fan of the way they organize the stores though, there's something really rustic about placing all the soaps on top of each other.


If you've been reading my blog you'll know exactly which store this is. I guess no one does it like the Argentinians - fabulous!


Same store as above. Oh what I would give to be able to visit this place.


This is actually a Lush in Italy. I've never seen any of the local Lush's do this on their window displays.


I have no clue what the name of this store is but I do know that it's Asian. I just love how everything they do revolves around simplicity. The soaps in the background do not have any dyes and they are simply displayed on the wooden shelves.


Well I will keep the name of this store, because my next post will be all about them! They have some of the neatest soaps I've seen in a while and I can't wait to show you pics of what they make. Amazing - but you'll have to wait and see until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Bubble Works said...

ooohhhh, I think I want to make soap in rainbow colours...so simple but effective when all put together.

Bea said...

Very nice...