Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Demo Soap from Canada



I'm not sure how I stumbled onto this amazing company but they sure did impress me. They're called Demo Soap and come from Canada and if all Canadians make such cute soaps, I plan on booking my trip really soon! All of their soaps are glycerine based so you can make them in all kinds of fun shapes and colors. Here are some of my faves from their website (although I have to be honest I think I pretty much stole all of their pics because I liked everything).




So neat! The colors are fab and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to put these guys in a bathroom where they don't stand out.


Okay this is their chocolate mint soap. This sure doesn't look like most chocolate mints out there - it really is a work of art.


I believe this is their coconut vanilla. I don't know about you guys but it looks just like a caramel latte to me!


Chocolate covered strawberries soaps


They make some of the cutest boxed sets


Aahh the lollipops, the lollipops.


And of course the upside down pineapple cake.


Well somebody pinch me! If it isn't my two favorite things in the whole wide world. Cheeeese and Soap!


The Jello cake is a very close second


And last but not least the Soap Brownies - yumo!

No comments: