Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ricky's

So I am a huge fan of Ricky's. H-U-G-E! They are by far the coolest, funkyest, awesomest chain in NYC. As you can see by all the photos I've taken below, I visit them often (maybe a little too often :) but then again who's counting. The reason I wanted to do a spotlight on them is because they do carry a great array of soaps. Of course they don't carry ALL the best soaps (ahem...Uptown comes to mind for some reason) but they do have a somewhat better selection than most.

Some of the ones they carry are:
- Ahava
- Burt's Bees
- Pacifica
- European Soaps
- Plantlife
- Peangea


I love this Ricky's - there's a restaurant next to it and it's called...... Uptown :)


Ricky's NYC


Ricky's NYC


Ricky's NYC Madison/70s


Ricky's NYC


Ricky's NYC Midtownish


Ricky's NYC


Ricky's NYC Times Square


Ricky's NYC


Ricky's NYC Times Square


Ricky's NYC/ 14th Street (my favorite)


Ricky's NYC


Ricky's NYC Downton next to NYU


Ricky's NYC Houston Street/Broadway


Ricky's NYC Soho

No comments: