Sunday, July 19, 2009

Miniature Soaps



There's nothing cuter than teeny tiny soaps! We mostly make miniature soaps that are shaped like leafs, which are part of our Soap Jar collection but I would absolutely love to include more shapes. What shapes would you like to see?



How neat are these turtle soaps? C-U-T-E! They are from a company in Brazil and they make all sorts of shapes, such as berries, seahorses, butterflies and many more.



I found these through Etsy, aren't they adorable! I'm not sure how practical they are, but they sure look awesome.



I saw these Caswell Massey mini soaps in Gracious Home the other day. They smelled absolutely horrifying (well I only smelled their rose but after one whiff, that was it for me). However the packaging is spot on.



Well I had to end it on a sweet note. I do not think it's a good idea to put a glass of milk next to these babies if you do purchase them - looks way too tempting.

1 comment:

benS said...

I would like to see flower, leaves, snails, bees and butterflies in miniature soaps. The Grandaughters absolutely love little things! Gma Jean