Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Liquid Soaps

So I've been told over and over again that most people like to use liquid soaps and I can understand why so we caved in and decided to create our very first liquid soaps!! I can't reveal what ours will look like yet, but I can tell you that they will be very VERY gifty looking (so think about getting them as housewarming gifts!) And if you don't know anyone that's purchased a home recently, tell all your friends to start buying, this is the best time ever!! And, of course, then you can get them the liquid soaps ;) Here are some of my fave liquid soaps below:



I don't know anyone that doesn't like Savon de Marseille soaps. They're cute, smell nice, and are a product of France. Personally, I don't think they use the best ingredients to make these guys (like the sulfate), but I do love the packaging a lot!

Farmhouse Liquid Soap and Shea Butter Lotion. Simple, colorful, and I'm pretty sure it will look good in any bathroom.

Look for a new post coming soon on this company. It's by Pause, and they have some really interesting products which I will showcase soon. I hope the bottles are glass, but in either case the handwriting looks stunning.

I cannot remember which company this is but I am so in love with their refreshing concept. I've seen things inside perfumes before (like seeds) but these peppercorns and the flower petal are so cool. I think the petal may discolor in the future, but for the moment it looks great!

I love circles, personally I love them so much that I plan on doing a circle line soon where the packaging will feature nothing but circles. I know a little crazy, but there's something intriguing about a great round circle!


Another SDM soap. I love the steel look and I'm not sure if this is a product just for guys, but it looks very manly ;)

Well a good photograph always helps but the Duchy Collection soap is awesome! I'm thinking the design of the bottle was specifically done for them because I haven't seen it in too many other places. It's pretty much perfect.

How awesome are these? Love the 'home tag', love the rustic sort of look and the toned down colors. I'm sure if you give it as a present, everyone will love it.

TO BE CONTINUED.... with our very own liquid soaps!!

No comments: