Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random Thoughts and Rambling

So I've had a little too much coffee this morning and I am running all over the place, so today's post will seem very random because I'm simply just running off the walls.


When we start launching soap stores around the country I want them to look exactly like this. Colorful, things hanging from the ceiling, simple and just simply magical.


I found this great company called Tillia the other day which makes adorable products so I had to put them on here. These guys are little soap gels.

Children's bubble bath - I would love to work on a children's line of soaps some day. That should be a lot of fun!


Our next line of products will most likely be body butters. Our packaging is drastically different than these or anything else as a matter of fact but I had to showcase these, because they're stunning.

An on another random note today, I was snooping around Bergdorf Goodman's website yesterday and I found the most amazing chocolate box I've ever seen. so it led me to rethink our Art Bars - how fun would it be if we make minis and put them in a box together. I don't know about you but I'd be first in line to buy them!! TOO CUTE ;)

No comments: