Friday, April 3, 2009

New Jar Soaps

The Jar Soaps are officially and completely 100% finished! It was a really long wait but we needed that time to make them perfect and if I may say so myself - they look, smell, feel pretty darn perrrrfect :)
Each jar includes 24 of the cutest little leafs, but don't let these guys fool ya - you can use the jar for about 6 mos before you run out. I don't think there's a better present for Easter than these guys right here. View the complete collection below:


Lemon Verbena Shea Butter Soaps


Sweet Violets Shea Butter Soaps


Wild Rose Shea Butter Soaps


Anjou Pear Shea Butter Soaps


Mandarin Orange Shea Butter Soaps


Lily of the Valley Shea Butter Soaps

I am so happy that I get to play with these soaps all day, because I have to admit that if I saw these at a store I would have an extremely difficult time choosing which one to buy. They are THE best scented soaps we've seen in a while!

No comments: