Friday, April 24, 2009

Jar Soaps Galore

We are so happy that our new client is Wave Hill in Riverdale. It is truly one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and I can't believe that it's in New York, because it looks a little like California to me (with the water and the hills). We were super busy preparing a whole bunch of our jar soaps for them and these are some of the photos of the production. Make sure you stop by there and buy a bunch!


Gosh how I wish this wasn't smudgy - but maybe I should pretend as if this was done on purpose. You know, like those high fashion magazine ads where everything is blurry except the actual product. Just imagine the product is not blurry :)


Mmm it smelled so good - verbena, pear, mandarins, and wild roses.


I think we did over 500 soaps that day.


Little soaps waiting to be unmolded. These are one of my favorites - the Violets!

No comments: