Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter! Soaps

Happy Easter everyone! We hope that you have a blast coloring those eggs and looking for them in the egg hunt. Today's theme is Easter soaps, so we hope you enjoy.


When I was little, I had a couple of bunnies and to be honest with you I'm not even sure what they looked like but I remember I had a lot of fun playing with them. So I had to put a little bunny in the mix - isn't he the cutest thing ever? I wonder if it would be a good idea to have one in the office ;)


Well they're certainly not made out of chocolate but don't they look delicious? Chocolate soap looks incredibly realistic when done the correct way, so I hope these come with a major caution sign.


Another chocolate bunny - this one looks a little like it's from Sanrio.


How cute are these? Very easy to make but extremely effective.


Soap peeps. I'm actually not a fan of peeps, I've never liked what they taste like but I don't mind seeing them as soaps.


And here come the decorated eggs


Happy Easter!!!

No comments: