Wednesday, March 25, 2009

World Famous! Soap on a Rope

Well well well...I cannot believe we've come to this topic so soon! If you've been following my blog you might have realized my un-fascination with soaps on a rope. (and if you haven't been following my blog - you have some serious explaining to do!)
Soooo, I decided if I am not crazy about these soaps, I might as well do some more research on them and find out why in the world anyone would create them! I must say, some of the soaps I found are (oh alright, I'll say it - A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E) NOT Uptown Soap adorable but still a little adorable! Here are some of the 'a little adorable" ones below:


Hmm, colors - not bad
packaging - not bad
rope - need I say it - BUT at least the color matches the soaps


Okay, so I like Owls. I actually like them a lot. The owl is so cute in this case that I don't even concentrate that much on that white thing hanging behind it.


Well who doesn't love pigs and especially pink pigs! AND in comparisson with other rope soaps this one looks like part of the pig's tail. Thank god somebody put a little more thought into it!


Awwww shucks - I think they got me, I am such a sucker for Buddhas. On top of that this one is smiling at me.


??? No explanation needed


Hmm hawaiian version

Well they got me! I would probably buy this as a xmas present for someone. But I will most likely cut off the rope :(

Well there you have it ladies and gentleman - my love for soap on a rope still has a long way to go, but at least I'm trying ...

No comments: