Monday, February 9, 2009

Popular Soap Fragrances

We have been thinking about adding exciting new fragrances to our soap collections soon, so I though of listing what some other popular soap companies are doing. We won't have the same ones as they do but as soon as I have them in my hands I will reveal our newest fragrances, which are guaranteed to be fabulous!

- Verbena/Sage
- Cocoa Butter/Nutmeg/Cardamom
- Mango Butter/Cranberry
- Mint/Fennel/Ivy
- Rosewater
- Lavender
- Wisteria
- Lily of the Valley
- Sandalwood
- Almond Milk
- Balinese Vanilla
- Cypress Lime
- Fresh Cut Mint
- Gardenia
- Pink Grapefruit and Currant
- Green Fig
- Imperial Jasmine
- Lemon Ginger
- Lilac of May
- Linden Lettuce
- Lychee Rose
- Melon Pear
- Milk
- Pink Carnation
- Provence
- Rose Petal
- Hazelnut
- Vanilla Apricot
- Wild Blackberry
- Green Apple Passion Fruit
- Pomegranate
- Japanese Apricot
- Green Tea
- Cinnamon Clove
- Fig

I can honestly some of them sound a little strange and I'm not sure I would buy a soap with those fragrances (like cinnamon) but then again I haven't tried them, so who knows. I think we'll try something exotic and completely different than these guys, but I'm sure you'll like 'em!

No comments: