Thursday, February 26, 2009

Candle Crazy

I'm a big fan of candles, who isn't? I though I might change things up a bit today and uploaded some fantastic candles and their extraordinary packaging!


loooove this company. I'm not sure what the animal is called on the front but it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.


This is the funnest candle company I've ever seen. The stripes on top are the perfect 'cherry on top'!


This is from a company called Paddywax. I'm a huge fan of their candles. In fact we found our fabulous sales rep company through them ;)

Everyone probably knows about Voluspa - they're headquartered in California and their candles are just magical. Everyone that knows me well knows that I cannot live a week without going to Anthropologie. It's usually a saturday or a sunday ritual and I absolutely love smelling the candles that are burning, flipping throught their international cookbooks, sitting on their big, comfy yellow chair and of course touching their awesome fabrics ... wishing I was an Indian princess. If they only had free cheese samples, I'm pretty sure that they had to get me out of there with a restraining order.


More Voluspa candles. I haven't seen these in any stores, so they're either Brand New! or they're so old that nobody has them anymore.


If I worked as a buyer for Anthropologie, I would absolutely try to get my hands on these. They're not from the states but they're impressive. I would keep the ceramic jar forever!

No comments: