Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Javits Center Goodies from the NY Gift Show

I spend the day heading to the International Gift Show in the Javits Center for some meetings and a little spying on our competitors :)
I didn't have a chance to see everything, so I'll be back tomorrow, but here are some of my FAVE products from today:



This is from Mangiacotti (if it's so hard to spell, I can imagine how you pronounce it). I don't think the photos do these soaps justice - I saw a live version of them and they are adorable. I love that their little mascott is engraved in their soaps and I think she's adorable. I've never heard of this company before, so I headed to their website to find more info. They're headquartered in MA and they're the creation of a designer who started her company 10 years ago. Pretty cool!



I couldn't leave the K Hall Designs booth - not only did the soaps smell amazing but they also had these really cute tall candles that look like you need 100 years to burn them.

Well, these were 2 of my faves - new pics coming tomorrow!

No comments: