Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Uniquely Wrapped Soaps in Fabric and Decorative Paper

I usually stress about packaging all the time - after all, customers won't just buy your product based on how great it is for you. I prefer simpler designs than anything too busy. You just want to get right to the point - what kind of soap is it? what does it smell like? how much does it weight? who is the company?

Here are some samples of soap makers that, I think, did an awesome job at presenting their soaps.


The Soap Sediction - wrapped in a cellophane bag. The colors are vibrant and they will definitely stand out in a store. After all, people are drawn to color.


Love this! I think they used satin fabric to wrap it instead of decorative paper. It just looks so soft, you want to pick it up and touch it!


I usually wouldn't go for the antique style but this design is so simple that it works extremely well. It deferentiates the product from other soap companies and it clearly states what the fragrance is. Don't you have product packaging where it takes you 10 minutes to figure out what the product is??


I don't know if these soaps are Rose scented, but they sure look like it. I love the monogrammed R in the middle. You almost don't even notice it, because it's so detailed. Collage packaging is definitely a good way to go.


Another soap which looks like it might be wrapped with fabric. The newest trend in the soap world.



Well if you have a lot of money to spend on custom packaging, this is the one to go for. Love the unique shape and the complementing colors. It almost looks like a luxury house for your bath products. Stunning!

2 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Wow! I just found your blog which I absolutely love by the way, so I decided to read ALL of your posts. Well, what do I find but one of my very own items! What a lovely surprise. Thank you:)

Uptown Soap Co. said...

Hi Patrice,
that's fantastic! so glad that you like our blog. Feel free to let us know what your company is - we might feature it again in a future post!