Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Owl Fascination!

I've turned into a really big owl aficionado lately. I don't know what it is but they just make me happy when I see those big eyes, cute little ears, and fluffy tail. Oh all right, I'm not sure if they have a tail but they are adorable, right?


Eternal Sunshine - Since I'm on Etsy 24 hrs a day I couldn't help but stumble across these insanely cute owl soaps in their handmade scarfs. I wish the scarf could fit me, but I guess you can't expect to get everything for $6.75


InkJet - I know it's not a soap, but this plate is unbelievably stunning. If it's small, it would make an amazing soap dish.


Fruityflypie - And lastly, the owl soap dish - where no house should be without one! They make them in a variety of colors but they're all equally as beautiful.

No comments: