Thursday, November 27, 2008

My first post! - Fave soaps

Okay, so for those of you that do not know me - I am just a teeny tiny bit obsessed with handmade soap. I love it all! Cold processed, melt and pour, whipped up, liquidy - I LOVE it all!

I wanted to create a blog about all the awesome soaps that I find on a daily basis, because there are a ton of them and I love finding new ones each and every day. If you guys know of any awesome soaps that I haven't pointed out yet, please let me know!



Claus Porto - $14
I really think that Pear will become one of the most popular fragrances soon. It just pears up (no pun intended :) so well with so many other scents and yet again it really holds its own.


Claus Porto
They also make these cute little boxes full of different kinds of soaps. I love their packaging- antique but not too busy.

Gianna Rose - who hasn't heard of their soaps? My favorite is the little owls, they are so detailed, they almost look real.
Gianna Rose - the westie is adorable. If I had these soaps, I would probably never EVER use them because they are just too cute! Would you?

All righty, there are my faves for today, but I'll be back with new ones tomorrow!
Silvia from Uptown Soap
PS - Make sure you also check out our brand new soaps at http://www.uptownsoap.com/ We wanted to create something unique, because most soaps have amazing packaging, wrapped in all kinds of fancy wrapping paper, but when you open them they all look pretty much the same in the soap dish. So we created the Art Bars, which have paintings embedded inside the soaps so they look just as pretty when the packaging is gone. I hope you guys like 'em - stay tuned for a lot more inventive soaps from us!

No comments: